SAP Appeal Form

All students placed on financial assistance suspension due to failure to meet satisfactory academic progress have a right to appeal.

In order for your appeal to be reviewed please complete the SAP Appeal Form.

In addition, you must provide documentation to support the mitigating circumstances as to why you did not maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.

alert iconCoronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Harper College has implemented safety measures that impact summer session and fall semester coursework, events and travel. Read More