Choose Classes and Register
Harper College Continuing Education
Courses may meet for only one session or run for up to 16 weeks. They start throughout
the year. Register early because classes not meeting minimums may be canceled.
Browse through our publication, noting the Course Number and Title for each course you want.
Three Ways to Register
Click the appropriate blue button to get started. Then, search using a five-digit Course Registration Number (CRN) or key words from the course title for each course you want. Available all day, every day.
2. CALL IN
Call 847.925.6300, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and college holidays.
3. VISIT THE CE REGISTRATION DESK IN BUILDING W
Visit our Registration Desk in the lobby of the Wojcik Conference Center (Building W), 1200 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays, Sundays, or college holidays. INTERACTIVE MAP
Payment Is Due At Registration
- Credit Card: Pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. For your security, regardless of registration method, all payment is processed electronically and confirmed by email.
- Check: Your check will be processed electronically and an email verification sent to your Harper email address.
- Third Party Payments: Students must supply written confirmation from a third party payer before registering. Call 847.925.6300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: Harper College, Attn: CE Registration, First Floor, Wojcik Conference Center (Building W), 1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067
- Payment Plan: Continuing Education tuition and fees may be paid using e-Cashier, an online, interest-free payment plan on the MyHarper Student Portal There is a $35 administrative fee per session.
- Illinois Veterans Grant: Illinois Veterans Grant (IVG) students must be approved for benefits prior to registering for Continuing Education classes. Students with IVG benefits must register either by telephone 847.925.6300 or in person at the Continuing Education Office, on the first floor of the Wojcik Conference Center at the main campus. Class fees must be paid at the time of registration and are not included in IVG benefits. To apply for or confirm IVG benefits, contact Harper’s Veterans Specialist at 847.925.6000, ext. 2195.
- Alternative Lenders: Harper Continuing Education DOES NOT accept Financial Aid acquired through the FAFSA, but does accept payment from alternative loan options for classes with tuition over $1,000. Please contact us at 847.925.6000, ext. 2161 to discuss financial options. You may also wish to contact your own financial institution for alternative loan options. The federal code for Harper College is 003961.
- Unemployment Training Funds: Harper College CE partners with the Illinois Department of Employment Services to offer job-seekers access to a broad range of employment, training, education and economic development services through any workNet location. Find out if you qualify through your local unemployment office.